Thursday, July 23, 2009

Inserts and Advertising

I work for a newspaper.
I can remember the days when each person did one job, and did it well. Today, however, Each person is multi-talented and is expected to perform multiple functions in the newspaper office. Feature writers cover sporting events, Page designers handle Business news, Advertising designers (like me) are creating special section magazine page layouts and broadsheet page design, and even, well, INSERTS!

two of my favorites so far have been for a local gym. See their examples below.



2 comments:

The Untamed Palate said...

Nice work! It's a shame you didn't get to submit for the awards this year, because I finally get to go this time around. Although it's not much of a surprise anymore since you win so much every year, ha ha.

The Oracle said...

Spectacular work!