Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bored and glittery beads

Well, as you may know, I have been off work on medical leave for about 2.5 weeks now... And I am bored, bored, bored. I understand that I should keep myself intertained, and often do... but even I have reached my limit and relish the idea of getting back to work. I have been making jewelry for freinds/coworkers and family for the last few weeks to keep my hands busy and so my mind doesn't atrophy. I went to the gym in town this morning for the first time in like, 3 months. Doctor's orders contained my workout to a strict walk for at least another 2 months.I figured I better get off my duff and at least do that until weightlifting can be back in the picture.
While in town, I am again taking advantage of the free library wi-fi so I will start loading some pictures of what I've been working on. Even I am amazed at how well some of the pieces have turned out. I hope you enjoy them as well and take inspiration for your own jewelry pieces if your inclinded to do so.

No comments: