Friday, December 5, 2008

Thinking about others

I've been thinking recently about a few things (or perhaps people) in my life. One thing would be the actions of others- and what they mean to me, my community and fellow man in general and even my employment.
Make your own conclusions.

I have found a few words in the dictionary that are apt descriptions of those afore mentioned actions (or perhaps people)

FRAUD: An act of deception carried out for the purpose of unfair, undeserved, and/or unlawful gain, esp. financial gain; Such an act injurious to another; One who performs such an act.

THEFT: Dishonest appropriation of property without the owner’s consent, with intent to deprive them of its use, either temporarily or permanently.

ETHICS: Rules of behaviour made and accepted by business to provide fair and moral practice.

More to come as time and inclination allows

No comments: